Why join a network group?
There are thousands of reasons to join a networking group or organization. And not just any group will do. If your business has had to make a pivot during the recent pandemic, you also understand the importance of getting in front of a networking group that is holding weekly zoom meetings to stay connected.
Monmouth Networking Exchange is not a BNI. We do conduct ourselves in a similar fashion but are much more user friendly and more cost effective in growing your network.
Here are 8 great reasons you should join Monmouth Networking Exchange.
- Expanding your knowledge – Most professional organizations have a diverse membership which includes the opportunity to meet and hear about other business, trends, and talk to other sales people or business owners about what is trending.
- Taking charge of your career path – With so many professionals in one place at one time, you will be expanding your knowledge and guiding your career down a path toward success. You never know who you might meet.
- Enhancing you Network – Everyone would like more business. Making connections is critical. Although on-line methods to connect and network has come a long way, you cannot substitute a face to face connection.
- Be a leader – All professional groups have committees and opportunities to take the lead. Joining a networking group allows you to take charge, join a subcommittee or lead in ways you might not have existed previously.
- Mentoring – This can be a most rewarding part of joining any group. Giving back allows you to have friendships and find other people with similar backgrounds and interests.
- Make new friends – Once you leave school it becomes more difficult to break out of your shell. Joining a professional networking group is a great way to forge new business and personal relationships.
- Community – There is a certain pride in giving back to the community. Many networking groups have members that spearhead community efforts for the homeless or other local charities.
- Staying Inspired – Staying motivated can sometimes be a challenge. Being part of a strong networking group can mean the difference in any company that joins one. You can often be inspired by people in your group who might help you along in your journey of success.
If you are interested in joining the Monmouth Networking Exchange or would like more information about networking groups in Monmouth County please call 732.444.8901.
Interested in Joining? Monmouth Networking Exchange is a successful networking group In Monmouth County, NJ. Our group meets at Opatut Park in Freehold on Wednesdays from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM.